Re: [SLUG] reporting spam

From: Richard Morgan (rmorgan@heavysystems.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 12:36:35 EST

Yeah... I enjoy geeky fun like the next guy, but I'm not about to try
to d.o.s.
a soviet hacker's system with a screensaver from Lycos. The last thing I need
is to paint a big red target on my network segment. Spammers aren't the most
ethical people in the world so I would prefer to let his/her local authorities
handle the situation.

Sincerely,
Richard Morgan
Heavy Systems Administrator
http://www.heavysystems.com
Powerful web hosting and server solutions for your business.
Heavy Systems is an Authorized AMD Solution Provider.