[SLUG] SLED 10 KDE and GNOME

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 15:47:34 EDT

I HAVE run SLED 10 RC3 which had Gnome first, but KDE was on the same
screen. I installed KDE no sweat. It looked and behaved normal.
However I saw a review I think on Slashdot of SLED 10 with Gnome, it
appears the new version is optimized on Gnome, and behaves quite
differently than with KDE. The menues in Gnome aren't like normal
ones.
I intend to put a version with Gnome on one of my partitions and
try it.

                             Richard Smoot