Re: [SLUG] Verizon FIOS

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2006 - 09:33:01 EST

> I need a static IP as I run my domain. Do they offer that and is it
> priced competitively?

No you don't. I have 4 websites on a dynamic IP I use ddclient to tell
zoneedit (http://www.zoneedit.com/) my ip. It works well and does not cost
anything and I pay cheaper internet because I do not need static. Only
downside is I can not set up an e-mail server because their pool ip's are
blacklisted.

--
Joe Brandt 100% Microsoft free and Loving it!!