Re: [SLUG] Music Download Services

From: Mason Mullins (mason_mullins@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 22:33:08 EDT

Yes, there are some positive aspects to the illegal downloads, but under the
current system it's still theft.

I foresee artists eventually bypassing the labels altogether and using the
web to market their product directly to the consumers. They'll make more
money while being able to charge less. Everyone wins except for the labels
who have been ripping off consumers and artists alike.

Mason

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste.