Re: [SLUG] The End of an Era for SLUG?

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2007 - 15:51:48 EDT

On 5/26/07, michael hast <evylrobot19@cox.net> wrote:
> Bill, that was quite a rant. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm
> wrong, but I don't think any of that was intended as a personal attack
> on you. I can see how it could have been taken that way, but I don't
> think anybody meant any harm.
> Chuck, it was nice seeing you the other day, speaking of traveling.
> Sorry I wasn't any better company. There are some nasty bugs going around.
> Everyone else, The only reason that I have not come to any meetings is
> that whole OK address deal. I know that there are some LUG's in OK, but
> I've had a heck of a time finding one that is as competent as this one.
> Most of the people around here that use Linux are less knowledgeable
> than I am. Which speaks to the growing ease-of-use of Linux! Anyway, I
> just thought I'd throw that in there.

It was good to get up there and visit (as much as I really did NOT want to
go to the airport and get on a aircraft during my vacation) Had a very good
time with you guys there. The visit at your mom and dad's place was very
good, hope you all can get down this way soon.

Looks like you are going to have to start a LUG up there you could call it
ELUG, OKCLUG, or COLUG, or any number of other strange abbreviations.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;