Re: [SLUG] IBM

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2007 - 22:48:29 EDT

On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:50:39PM -0400, Levi Bard wrote:

> > Well I am writing this in OpenOffice.

<snip of whining about Linux>
<snip of biting and hilarious satire>

Frank (SOTL) has been at this for many years, and usually ends up
frustrated. It's usually some edge case problem we can't solve (using
OpenOffice as a database front end?!). Periodically he vents to this
list. I've told him it's not really a good idea to vent about Linux on a
Linux list, but he gets so frustrated sometimes he can't help himself.
I've even told him he should make Windows his main OS, but he won't. I
give Frank a solid A+ for persistence.

Incidentally, I've run Linux as my main desktop for over ten years. I'm
happy. But then, computers don't give me near as many problems as they
give Frank.

Paul

--
Paul M. Foster