Re: [SLUG] IBM

From: SOTL (sotl155360@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 14:16:34 EDT

On Sunday 23 September 2007 21:48, Paul M Foster wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 23, 2007 at 07:50:39PM -0400, Levi Bard wrote:
> > > Well I am writing this in OpenOffice.
>
> <snip of whining about Linux>
> <snip of biting and hilarious satire>

If you go back to the parent message it was something of the accord that the
reason Linux is not being accepted on the desktop is because there is a
difference in vocublary in Windows world and the Linux world.

What I just did is put such nonsence in it correct place. The file 13 drawer.

Nothing more nothing less.

As for as venting my flusterations about Linus it is always becaus I am trying
to use it in a desktop in a business environment and with my level of
knowledge while not the equal of the Linux Wizards on this list is definitely
way way above the average Microsoft computer type.

> Incidentally, I've run Linux as my main desktop for over ten years. I'm
> happy. But then, computers don't give me near as many problems as they
> give Frank.

You are happy only because you are not pushing the bounds of what is possible
for a desktop Linux system. If you were pushing the bounds then you would be
equally flustered.

Recall Paul You use Windows for documentation as Linux is not up to the level
of formatting you required. Try doing it in Linux. You can not.

Frank