[SLUG] UPDATE - Slashdot anniversary party location?

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 10:56:44 EDT

Just realized - I'll be speaking at a journalists' conference in Toronto
& won't be back in town until Oct 20, so how about Sunday, Oct 21,
perhaps 7 - 9 p.m.?

The cool spots ought to be less busy on a Sunday evening, anyway. If we
don't have anything else to talk about, we can discuss the Bucs/Lions
game from that afternoon.

Another party location possibility, if people are willing to drive to
Bradenton, would be an outdoor bring your own-type thing at my house. We
have deck and patio space for at least 30 people, plus 3 BBQ grills we
could light, plus plenty of outdoor electricity for DJ or live music,
plus open wireless network...

- Robin