[SLUG] Slashdot 10th Anniversary Party Details

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2007 - 14:00:07 EDT

Okay, everything's finalized.

Sunday, October 21, 7 p.m. - 9 p.m. (or so), we'll be at Harvey's 4th
St. Grill, 3121 4th St N,
St Petersburg, FL.

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3121+4th+St+N,+St+Petersburg%2C+FL%2C+US

We have their entire back (enclosed) patio area, with room for up to 50
people.

To RSVP, go to http://meta.slashdot.org/anniversary.pl -- select
Florida, and click the button next to the Harvey's party location.

If you don't RSVP, and there's room for you, we aren't going to throw
you out; this is a casual get-together, not structured in any way. Some
people who show up will be current/former LUG members. Some won't be. I
expect an interesting mix.

See you there!

- Robin