[SLUG] Xen virtual (lol) nightmare

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 11:06:45 EST

Has anybody here had any experience with Xen? I subscribed to the
xen-users list and have posted a few times and have gotten no responses.

I'm trying to figure out how to get a raid controller working under Xen.
    I'm using openSuSE 10.3 and the included xen rpms for xend, the xen
hypervisor and a xenpae precompiled (Dom0? DomU?) kernel. The card uses
megaraid_mm and megaraid_mbox modules under the normal running kernel
and works fine but will not show up when rebooting with the xen
hypervisor. I've tried to modify a few things in the xen source then do
a rebuild on the rpm spec. The rpm build goes o.k. but with no joy for
the raid card.

Anybody goof around with this thing yet?

Thanks in advance!!

Mike Branda Jr.