[SLUG] digital camera

From: vern (vern@peacenet.us)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 16:37:37 EST

Hi all,
I just got a camera ( as a gift ) that is not recognized by either
Fedora 7 or F8.
This thing also has No drivers. I checked the web site, manual.. etc.

It's a VistaQuest VQ-7015
( shoulda figured just by the name it would be .. problematic (?))
anyway
Shows up in the Device Manager as Syntek Semiconducter Co. Ltd, as far
as hardware.

According to the manual it's just supposed to show up as a removable
drive. On that other O$.

Any ideas before i give it away to someone for a x-mas present with a m$
pc ?

I do have another ( Kodak) that works very well. I dont really need
another camera, but given the choices I had from the mag to pick from,
this looked interesting.. with more MegaPixels. We all need a few more
Mega pixels.

thanx
vern