Re: [SLUG] Boot Open SUSE 11.1 Live CD

From: Donald E Haselwood (dhaselwood@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 12:59:31 EST

Richard,

I'm little puzzled by your question. No user or password
is needed.

I put the Suse 11 live CD in and boot the computer. It
comes up with a screen to select the program (e.g. Suse 11,
memory test, etc.); select Suse 11 and it loads. When it
completes the loading, the lower left hand corner has the
green ball (Suse lizard?). Click that and
select "computer", Yast, System, Partitioner. Continue
past the warning that you can screw up the HD if you don't
know what you are doing and presents a nice layout of all
the HDs and partions. Of the ones I've tried I like the
Suse partitioner presentation best.

Donald Haselwood