Re: [SLUG-POL] Alright, I'm here ...

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 00:25:21 EDT

Hi, Paul ...

   Two images http://www.owlriver.com/images/axollt.jpg
   and http://www.owlriver.com/images/axoltl.jpg

The expressed sentiment does not bother me. 'Actions have
consequences' as the new catchphrase goes. But that sword has
two edges ... Which one is the terrorist? One carries the
danger; the other is fine.

 The use of the tools which produced the difference is
proposed to be restricted in the name of public safety. As
are various other of your Constitutional and Amendatory
protections. Is not the fear of that more concrete than of a
'bogey-man' terrorist demonized with jingo-istic rhetoric?