Re: [SLUG] Net Hardware questions

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 18:29:45 EDT

Russell, I just did a quick (very quick) look and it appears that ipddp0 has to
do with an appletalk device.

Your network settings will be in /etc/network/interfaces

Your loaded modules can be seen with /sbin/lsmod

The modules to load at boot up are in /etc/modules

If a module needs things listed such as io ports, an irq, etc. it should be in a
small file in /etc/modutils

In Debian, you run update-modules to change the modules.conf file, using the
setup files created above

    scott