Re: [SLUG] Second of a Dozen Problems

From: Robin Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 00:21:33 EDT

> Are you happy with your Olympus camera? We recently lost our Sony Mavica (Floppy drive broke, I'm still looking for the replacement parts) so I purchased (then returned) a Kodak DX-3500 as a replacement for the Sony. It was a hunk of junk LOL! It took the worst quality picture I have ever seen. We are now looking to settle on Olympus ourselves, but we haven't ever actually talked to anyone that owned one.

I have a 460L - not the highest resolution you can get, but I rarely use
highest anyway, and the L460 Olympus turns out small shots magazine
editors will accept. It's also true point/shoot and has great battery
life. I'm happy with it. Was an excellent buy for (I don't remember
exactly) $350 or whatever.

- Robin