[SLUG] Netscape 6.2 -- Just get it.

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 20:30:36 EST

After reading Robin Miller's article I downloaded Netscape 6.2. I too
use it for email, browsing etc. He's right! It's a very worthy
successor to the 4.7x's I been using. Very stable, fast and renders
much more cleanly. Doesn't hang up like the old one.

I *highly* recommend the upgrade for those of you who use Netscape. If
the install croaks (3 times with me!) then just kill it and restart. It
will pick back up where it left off and finish out cleanly. The later
(not all) mozilla themes(skins) will work with it. Try www.themes.org.
It comes with a Flash plugin but don't forget to add plugger
http://fredrik.hubbe.net/plugger.html to round out your streaming media
needs.

They finally got it right.

Ed.