[SLUG] Gateway MOBO question

From: Chuck Hast (kp4djt@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 22:34:48 EST

I have obtained Gateway mobo, I have installed it in
a ATX case which I have, I have added two HD's CD
NIC card and vidieo. I fire it up and see that it recognizes
both the HD's the CD and FD. but after that it flips the whole
thing off, just like someone had turned off a switch.

This thing has a 200 MHz Pentium Pro on it. I wantt to use
it as a file server, but can not figure out why it turns the whole
thing off after finding all the hardware in the bios start up.

Any ideas folks?

--
Chuck Hast
KP4DJT