[SLUG] openoffice.org

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 07:43:54 EST

Hi all,

I have a new installation of SUSE that does not seem
to have OpenOffice.org configured properly. When I
try to save something it gives me an error saying
there is an invalid parameter for that command or that
it is not possible to save because
/opt/OpenOffice.org1.1/work does not exist. I created
the directory, but did not seem to affect anything. I
also changed the path to a known directory in the home
directory... ie. documents directory in home for the
user. None of this helps. Has anyone dealt with this
issue before?

Thanks,
Rob