[SLUG] vnc2swf

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 13:18:10 EST

Ian
(and who else wants to pitch in)
I am trying to get vnc2swf up and running. In extracting
and doing the MING stuff, do I need to
just the
make
make install

or do I also need to do the build into php?

>From what I can understand it looks like vnc2swf just needs
the libraries so all I need to do is the first (I hope because
the second one fails)

Then when we try to do the vnc2swf install we get a error
saying that xmkmf -a is not a command.
Nor can we do a make on it.

I am trying to set it up on a RH 8.0 system. If there are
any pointers you can give me please do so. Tnx, again enjoyed
your presentation the other night, looking forward to seeing
the one you are going to put on the web.

------------------
>I had intended to record the VNC desktop and audio throughout.. but I'm
sure
>something will go wrong, it usually does.

The goal is to merge it back into a flash demo with vnc2swf:
        http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/

Check out this demo of the output:
        http://www.tjansen.de/krfb/demo.html

Slick!

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>

(This message bound by the following: http://www.nks.net/email_disclaimer.html)

***************************************************************** This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.