[SLUG] two more Debian questions.

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 06:08:38 EST

I installed Woody on my Thinkpad 760XL but there appears to be no sound
modules. I found on the internet where you need to add sb.o to the
/etc/modules, but I can't find sb.o anywhere on my system. How do I get
that installed?

Also. I've read where Debian has a stable, testing and unstable. How
does one go from stable to testing? I'm sure there is a web site you
need to configure in dselect, does anyone know what it is? Or can you
just use apt-get to go from stable to testing? Like maybe apt-get
testing?

Thanks
Mike M .