RE: [SLUG] Debian...I GIVE UP! Anyone else?

From: Meyer, David R (David.Meyer07@ca.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 13:49:47 EDT

> Not meaning to get off the subject, but what did you think of Xandros?

I really like it. Honestly, I have replaced my home Linux with it. I
like that I can install deb or rpms, and I like the fact that it is not
bleeding edge when it comes to packages, etc. In fact, Xandros 1.1
(which will be at the next Tampa SLUG meeting) is only based on Sarge.

My kids like the games, I like the integrated Crossover suite, and I
like the update features. Bill Preece has used it longer than I have,
but from what I have seen of it and used it for, it rocks!

Dave