[SLUG] the golden rule of discussion can go to hell Bryan J smith

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 19:27:59 EST

Paul,

i know i told you I would be polite and I would watch my lanuage when
posting. But after trying to address this Mr. Smith about his
contsant changing of the topic field scrwing up email threads features
in Gmail, hotmail, yahoo,. and it apparently has bothered other
people. I know there are mail clients that useading and forI sure
this constant changing of the subject line is acceptable for for
others it hard to follow as his mail is over over the place in my mail
box.

So I would to see a simple vote of who has a threading email client
and hence is not bothered by mr Smith email subject changing and who
is not using one is and bothered bythe orginazational clutter he has
cause for non threaded clients.

If there more people with thread clients who like his way do doing
things well fine I will go to hell. but if it is the other way maybe
he will see that he is more of a inconvience te when he does that than
a help.

I did try contacting mr smith off the list politely asking him to
either please stop it and be curdious to other members of this list or
to simply cut back on the number of times he does it.

He responded like an asshole being rude so this is why this is being
put up here you might think this should be ins slug pol but it has to
do with this list and not slug politics.