RE: [SLUG] Microsoft rides the NERD SLED!

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2006 - 17:40:09 EST

Novell may very well have cleared a path to great glory for our
community, but
it sure does not feel like it. No doubt there will be more
announcements, and
time will tell.

I am numb with dismay, I do not know what to think. Historically,
anyone who partners with Gates and Co gets eaten alive. If / When it
happens this time, what should we do. Correct me if I am wrong, never
before has an American company been labled a monopoly and nothing was
done about it. That is exactly what happened with Microsoft. I
personally despise Microsoft with every cell of my body and have been
overjoyes with Novell /Suse cooperation with spreading the word of
Linux. Betrayed to the n-th degree is what I feel now. This is truly a
sad day.

Joe Brandt