Re: [SLUG] mP3s from vinyl?

From: Pete Theisen (petetheisen@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Nov 29 2009 - 07:10:48 EST

Ken Elliott wrote:

Hi Ken,

The Y-connector has two RCA on one end and a sound card plug on the
other. One RCA is red and the other is white. Which is left and which is
right?

The amplifier has red on the right. Will the sound card be the same?

Sound card input is pink, marked mic. Only plug left so that has to be
it, LOL.

--
Regards,

Pete http://pete-theisen.com/ http://elect-pete-theisen.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.