[SLUG] Hi....question time again...

From: Anita Pesola (jb2@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 03:17:11 EDT

Hey,

Hubby asked me to put this out for public consumption. He's thinking
about starting a computer shop for sales and service that is strictly
geared to Linux users. You know, building computers with the Linux OS
installed (he's thinking Mandrake, but he's not sure). Two questions
come to mind:

1) do any of you know of anyone who is already doing this?
2) would you frequent this type of a shop?

He's thinking about doing the research and stocking all the items that
pertain to Linux--mostly hardware that would be compatible with the OS.
 I need some input because I'm not sure of the logistics, and quite
frankly, I'm quite nervous about dealing solely with Linux when so many
are indoctrinated with the Windoze philosophy. He wants to get certified
with Linux (apparantly RH and Mandrake have this available) so that he
can do more with it.

Any ideas or input? Thanks!!!

Anita