Re: [SLUG] Edit PDF files

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 19:31:40 EST

On 1/20/06, chris lee <chris.a.lee@gmail.com> wrote:
> copy all text to your favorite editing program, do your edits then
> surf to http://www.pdfonline.com/ and have the online converter turn
> it back into a PDF that will be emailed to you.
>
> works quite well for me.

Folks,
Either it can not be done or no one is reading my text OR I am missing
something.

I have a PDF, I need to go into it and change some text,
I do not want to export it to another format and change it and then export
it back, I am not trying to generate a NEW document, the one I am looking
at presently exist all done, I just need to go into the text body and change
about 30 -40% of what is in there and then close it up and put it to use.
Here is the pdf I need to change:
http://www.xpondr.com/041202/flood_advisor.pdf

The text that is to the right of the photo at the top left of the pdf is where
I need to do some changes.

--
Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
To paraphrase my flight instructor;