[SLUG] OT: router/switch

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter33@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 13:36:34 EDT

As this is not a Linux topic but I am looking at buying a new home
router/switch setup. What do you suggest? I am thinking of some options.
1. buy a home switch with 16 or 24 ports. I only need 8 so I can do some
home networking. I would like something that has to managed or configured.
If I could stay under $200 it would be great.
2. buy another linksys.
3. other options.